This blog is meant to share information about Tristan. On Friday March 13th, 2009 Tristan had an MRI at Primary Childrens Medical Hospital where they found a tumor they believe is "Pilocytic Astrocytoma" If someone finds something you think we may all want to see please post it here. If the doctor gives us any information or answers an email or sets up appoints whatever...this will hopefully keep us all informed.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Tristan Update
Tristan is doing well! He is trying to get better and loves KK's old bed! Thanks KK. He is inbetween treatments and gets another 1 and a half break. If his counts stay up, he will be starting the Temedor on December 22nd.....bummer. It's 5 days of a pill that makes him very ill. I have been terrible at keeping up on his profile but I will do better from now on. Once I get my notes organized, I will be adding more info about the entire year. Thanks everyone for your blessings, support and love. It always helps! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment