Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's been a couple of days....sorry about that.

Saturday morning started with Tristan's mommy finding out that her car had been stolen sometime during the night. Sheez - this is not the first time. So... Uncle Rindy and Aunt Nikki came to pick us up, drop mommy off at Enterprise to get a rental car and then she went to work.

Uncle Rindy, Aunt Nikki and I knew that Grandpa wanted to see me, the Wiggles Monkey, so we packed us up, in the truck of course - that way "I" can see right out the front window, and headed to Alpine.
On the way we stopped at the store so that Aunt Nikki could get stuff to make a manicotti for Grandpa so he didn't have to make Sunday dinner. (Crazy Grandma Isham is on a cruise with her brothers and sister this week).
Uncle Rindy made a rainbow chip cake with yummy frosting and I ate some frosting to make sure it wasn't poisen :-).

Mommy and Daddy were both home from work when I got home, smiles for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment