Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday March 17th - Happy St. Patty's

Mom (Kimi) said we (Tristan) are going to stop taking DHA as it "stimulates brain cells" (it says it on the bottle) and we don't want to be stimulating anything right now in the brain.
Grandma Kathryn would like to give Tristan Phytoplankton so Kimi has emailed the doctor to make sure that it will have no ill effects, better safe than sorry...
Kimi's psychiatrist said that 5-10% of the population have brain tumors and never even know about it. I think this is a good news?.

Now for the important stuff, Tristan must have his blue Tonka truck today. Oh and crashing cars together is fun! He had a two hour nap today and only woke up to get the truck to sleep with. Awesome!

Lastly, here are some comments I copied from Facebook...
Neesha (Hansen) Stearns posted -----thanks Neesha!
"I just looked at your blog - what a heart breaker - hang in there, and have faith. I have watched a miracle happen in another little family with their little girl - they do still happen today."

Renee (Thompson) Bronson posted.....thanks you Renee love you too.
"Nikki, we are so sorry about Tristan. Your dad called mine and said he was giving Tristan a blessing. He is in our prayers too, and all the rest of you. You and Kimi give each other a big hug from Idaho. Love you. I know its hard, but DON'T lose faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment